Some minister says we should beat the gay out of our kids at the first sign of gayness...
I say we should beat the stupid out of Politicians, Airline Executives, Employers, Employees, and whomever else shows signs of stupid behavior...including that minister.
stu·pid[stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, noun
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
Who is in your life would you like to beat the stupid out of?