Friday, May 11, 2012

Stupid Says as Stupid Does

Some minister says we should beat the gay out of our kids at the first sign of gayness...

I say we should beat the stupid out of Politicians, Airline Executives, Employers, Employees, and whomever else shows signs of stupid behavior...including that minister.

stu·pid

[stoo-pid, styoo] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, noun
adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, especially due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.


Who is in your life would you like to beat the stupid out of? 

Darby

10 comments:

  1. I had a few in my life last week that this would have come in useful. Funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I can help. Hopefully more timely next time. BTW This is really creepy. :)

      Delete
  2. I have a pretty long list here that I dont think the stupidity of them will always be around !!! Greeting s from 37 000 fts

    ReplyDelete
  3. #edting previous comment: I have a pretty good list here of people which I personally believe it will be impossible to beat the stupidity out of them even if you beat them with the heaviest hammer !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Super scary thing is... I knew exactly what you meant. Great minds. We can always try. Get that hammer out.

      Delete
  4. [stoo-pid, styoo‐] Show IPA adjective, stu·pid·er, stu·pid·est, ....err, TSA screener patting down a crying 4 year-old?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh... that's super stupid. I get felt up in my uniform every time I fly. And that's before I got through security. Haha. But the 4 year olds... I want to smack them!

      Delete
  5. I have a 41,000 foot list of people I would love to beat the stupid out of. Most of them are my encounters while driving in NYC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL. I lived in NY! I know exactly what you mean. Okay... lets make a list.

      Delete